We bring you a realtime update on the Yobe State University Admission list. The YSU Admission List is currently online and you can successfully check now. Yobe State University (YSU) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its undergraduate programs for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check YSU Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your YSU admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal. To do this, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your YSU admission status.
Congratulations to all successfully admitted candidates. What you need to do now is to ACCEPT or REJECT your Admission — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
The Yobe State University Admission List will be uploaded in batches
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.