Exciting news for all aspirants of the University of Port Harcourt as the UNIPORT School Portal has been opened and the UNIPORT Post UTME Admission Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session has been released.
Below are details of the Courses offered in University of Port Harcourt, Admission Requirements, Acceptance Fee and School fees and Details on the Post UTME Admission form
It is important and essential for all applicants to note that the University of Port Harcourt has a low admission acceptance rate of about 40%. This means that about 40% of the total number of students that apply to UNIPORT are usually accepted and given admission.
UNIPORT RANKING:Statistial analysis shows that University of Port Harcourt currently ranks at 11 in Nigeria and 5120 in the World.
This is to inform all the First choice candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME that they are invited to the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
1.Please note that the 2020/2021 Post-UTME registration deadline has been fixed for Thursday, December 17, 2020. Candidates are advised to complete all registration purposes on or before midnight of this deadline.
2. The PUTME examination scheduled for Monday 30th, November to Saturday 5th, December 2020 has been postponed for now. A new date shall be communicated soon. Please you are advised to keep checking back.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Post UTME Form
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, 3rd August 2020.
- Complete the Form online as requested. Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Registration Slip for the Screening Exercise.
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2020, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as the second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice. Such change must be made latest Friday, 21st August 2020.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JA\MB website as soon as possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08123241152, 08116188834, 08116188840
SEE ALSO: Does UNIPORT Accept Awaiting Result? SEE ANSWER HERE
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Timetable
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|Date/Venue||ASHGROVE ACADEMY||BASIC STUDIES UNIT||ICTC COMPLEX|
|Monday 30th November, 2020||CIVIL ENGINEERING, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, SSLT||ENGINEERING (EXCEPT CIVIL & MECHANICAL)||EDUCATION (ALL DEPARTMENTS)|
|Tuesday 1st December, 2020||ACCOUNTING, MANAGEMENT||CSSW,POL. SCIENCE,SOCIOLOGY,GEM,||AGRICULTURE (ALL DEPARTMENTS), ECONOMICS|
|Wednesday 2nd December, 2020||LAW, FINANCE AND BANKING, HOSPITALITY MGT. & TOURISM, MARKETING||LINGUISTICS & COMMUNICATION STUDIES,THEATRE & FILM STUDIES||FFL., RCS., FAD, HISTORY & DIPLOMATIC STUDIES , MUSIC, PHILOSOPHY, ENGLISH STUDIES.|
|Thursday 3rd December, 2020||DENTISTRY, COMPUTER SCIENCE||PLANT SCIENCE & BIO.,MATHS/STATISTICS, MICROBIOLOGY, ANIMAL & ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY, GEOLOGY, PHYSICS, PURE & IND. CHEMISTRY||BIOCHEMISTRY|
|Friday 4th December, 2020||PHARMACY, ANATOMY, PHYSIOLOGY||NURSING||NURSING|
|Saturday 5th December, 2020||MEDICINE AND SURGERY|
SEE ALSO: UNIPORT Basic Studies School Fees
List of Schools Whose Part-Time Form are Out
UNIPORT Basic Studies Admission List
UNIPORT COHSE School Fees Schedule
Leave a Reply