Table of Contents
The University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Admission Portal Form will be opened from 1st July 2020 and close on 30th October 2020 for all interested candidates willing to register and the price of the UNIMAID Post UTME Screening form is ₦2,000.
Things to do to Gain Admission into University of Maiduguri
- Get all your application documents in order. These documents include your Jamb Result, WAEC Results/Certificates, NECO Result/Certificate, Birth Certificate, Testimonials, Non-membership of Cult Document, Guarantors Letter, e.t.c.
- Ensure that there is no forgery or mistakes in your documents like Name, Date of Birth, e.t.c.
- Keep your original documents safe and makeup to 6 photocopies of each.
- When applying, go through your details carefully. DO NOT RUSH! Put all your details in carefully.
- Apply early enough before the deadline.
- Prepare for the Post UTME exam or Screening as the Case may be. It will be most likely done online.
- Pray to God and await the admission list.
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021
- JAMB and Post UTME Cut-Off Marks for Admission Exercise for all Universities and Polytechnics
UNIMAID Post UTME Admission Requirements
- Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in the UTME, and a minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, 9 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for Direct Entry.
- (Note that this screening exercise is also open to candidates who did not choose the University of Maiduguri during their UTME registration)
How to Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME Screening
Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website:https://portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only for the registration including bank charges. The portal will open on 1st July 2020 and close on 30th Oct 2020.
- Click on Register to create an account.
- Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE Screening Account.
- Jamb No.
- First Name
- Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
- Click Register Account.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Payment Options:
- Click pay icon
- Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Go to any bank with your RRR invoice and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option
- Click pay icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed.
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK. Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address/Jamb number) and password.
- Continue with your registration
- First, you will be redirected to the course selection page where you will be required to provide the following
- UTME first choice
- UTME second choice
- UTME subject combination d. UTME score
- Next, you will be redirected to a biodata form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
- Here you will be required to provide your O level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
- On the next step, you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
- Next, you will be redirected to the documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
- Click-submit when completed and confirm submission.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
- You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message