The Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post UTME Admission Portal Form will be opened from Monday, 22nd June 2020 and end on Thursday, 30th July 2020 for all interested candidates willing to register and the price of the EBSU Post UTME form is ₦2,000.
All interested candidates are required to follow the application process below to successfully apply.
EBSU Post UTME / DE Admission Requirement
The basic admission requirements into Ebonyi State University, EBSU are enlisted below for Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates:
- Interested candidates who must have scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU should follow the procedure below to generate a payment invoice.
- Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and others candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate a payment invoice
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME Admission Form.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of ₦2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: EBSU POST UTME
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Hotlines: 0806 408 7963
Things to do to Gain Admission into Ebonyi State University
- Get all your application documents in order. These documents include your Jamb Result, WAEC Results/Certificates, NECO Result/Certificate, Birth Certificate, Testimonials, Non-membership of Cult Document, Guarantors Letter, e.t.c.
- Ensure that there is no forgery or mistakes in your documents like Name, Date of Birth, e.t.c.
- Keep your original documents safe and makeup to 6 photocopies of each.
- When applying, go through your details carefully. DO NOT RUSH! Put all your details in carefully.
- Apply early enough before the deadline.
- Prepare for the Post UTME exam or Screening as the Case may be. It will be most likely done online.
- Pray to God and await the admission list.
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021
- JAMB and Post UTME Cut-Off Marks for Admission Exercise for all Universities and Polytechnics
Leave a Reply