To all candidates who undertook the UNIBEN Post Utme 2019/2020, we bring you realtime information on the 2019/2020 UNIBEN Clearance procedure for freshers/newly admistted students.
This post gives answers to questions like when is uniben clearance starting, what is the deadline for uniben physical clearance, uniben clearance 2019, uniben kofa login, uniben jupeb clearance, uniben clearance update, uniben physical clearance date 2019, uniben kofa 2019.
This is to inform all the UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session that the management of the institution has released the clearance procedure they have to follow.
UNIBEN Clearance Schedule – UTME and DE.
- The UTME and Direct Entry Candidates admitted into the University of Benin for 2019/2020 academic sessions are required to log in at https://www.uniben.edu, click waeup portal with the PUTME/PUDE username and password used for their application and result checking.
- Click on “Download application slip”. Print it and take note of your ID and You will henceforth, use your ID and Password for subsequent login. Login and print your provisional admission letter.
- Only candidates with THE RIGHT PASSPORT SIZE (1-inch X 1-inch) WITH RED BACKGROUND PHOTOGRAPH USED FOR PUTME & PUDE ALREADY EMBEDDED IN their DOCUMENTS AND WITH requisite results to clear should proceed to pay THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF non-refundable acceptance fee ITEMIZED BELOW.
|S/NO||ITEMS||COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES CANDIDATES ( N )||OTHER CANDIDATES ( N )|
|5||MTN NET LIBRARY||4,000.00||4,000.00|
|6||COLLEGE DEVELOPMENT LEVY (MEDICAL STUDENTS ONLY)||20,000.00||–|
Schools/Departments under College of Medical Sciences:
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Nursing Science
- Optional: You can change your password by clicking the “change password” button and you can also change your e-mail and phone number by using the “Edit” button.
- On the Menu, click on “My data” select “Payment” option then click on “Add online payment ticket”
- Select from the Payment Category, Acceptance Fee and click on the “Create Ticket” button and then click the link under Payment ID.
- Click on the “College Pay” button to view payment details and click the “Submit” button to proceed with the payment through the Interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your ATM Card type: Verve or Master Card and supply the card details (card number, expiration date, 4-digit PIN, etc) as required.
- Then click on “PAY”
- If payment is successful, an acceptance slip will appear on the screen. Copy the “Clearance Activation Code” on the acceptance payment slip.
- Click on “My Data” on the menu and select “Clearance data” Enter your “Clearance Activation Code” to open your clearance/Eligibility form.
- Fill the Clearance/Eligibility Form appropriately. Scan and upload the following documents:
- “O’ level Certificates and Statements of ‘O’ level results from the schools
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Acceptance Letter
- Guarantor’s Letter
- Affidavit of Good Conduct
- Affidavit of Non-Membership of Secret Cults
- JAMB & UNIBEN offer of Provisional Admission slips
(Please note that affidavits sworn in any Court of Law in Nigeria are acceptable)
- At the bottom of the Clearance/Eligibility Form, click on the “Save” button to return later and complete the form OR click on the “Save and request clearance” button to finally submit your Clearance/Eligibility Form when you are done. You cannot edit the Clearance /Eligibility Form after the final submission.
- Click on the “Download clearance slip” button and print your Clearance/Eligibility slip. Present it with online payment receipt, six (6) copies each of the listed items a to g in item 12, including six colored passport photographs with a red background and WAEC/NECO Scratch Card for checking results online to the clearance officers. The original credentials are for sighting during the physical clearance.
- Physical clearance commencement date to be announced later.
- Limited accommodations are available for Fresh candidates.
- Prohibition of Financial Transactions at Clearance Venue: There shall be no financial transactions in whatever form at the Main Auditorium Clearance Venue. Consequently, sales of Faculty Prospectus, Collection of dues, levies and other forms of Payment and Purchases are strictly prohibited. The release of completed and signed Clearance/eligibility form to student should not be tied to any other payment other than the fund paid for clearance.