We bring you a realtime update on the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program for 2020. All interested candidates are to take note of the requirements and apply accordingly.
Heres some information on the sterling bank graduate trainee salary, sterling bank graduate trainee 2019 nairaland, sterling bank graduate trainee nairaland, sterling bank graduate trainee recruitment 2019 nairaland, sterling bank graduate trainee 2018 nairaland, sterling bank recruitment 2019 nairaland, sterling bank recruitment process, sterling bank experienced hire and more.
Sterling Bank SAF Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program
- The Sterling Alternative Finance (SAF) Team is looking to partner with young, unconventional professionals to deliver on its promise of viable and credible alternatives to the conventional banking model through its Graduate Trainee Program.
- Specifically, the SAF Team is in need of individuals that are excited about delivering excellence while redefining norms, reflecting innovativeness and creativity & are adaptable – getting in tune with relevant market trends in order to satisfy customer needs.
- On our part – beyond competitive benefits – we are offering a career that is exciting and challenging, as well as an opportunity to deepen your knowledge through structured learning and hands-on contributions to meaningful projects.
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified individuals from diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply. To be considered for this program, we require that all applicants meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of a B.Sc. – with a Second Class lower from an accredited University
- Completed the NYSC program, with the relevant certificate
- Must not be older than 26 years
- P.S If you are Tech savvy and you speak any (or all) of the following languages, please indicate in your application; Java, XML, Android Development, Git, HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries (Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framer, to name a few.
Prior to your application, please note the following information:
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted
- All applications must be submitted online and during the stated application period.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification
- Step 1: Computer-Based Test
- Step 2: Pre-Assessment Center & Documentation
- Step 3: Assessment Center
- Step 4: Final Interview
- Step 5: Foundation School
- Step 6: Create the Alternative!
AVERAGE SALARY: ₦113,000 per Month
Method of Application
- Job Vacancies at Jemi Neil Consulting
- AAU Job Vacancies for Academic Staff and Senior Non-Teaching Staff
- Nigeria Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020 | Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria, DICON Recruitment