A new opportunity is made available by the Leventis Foundation Scholarships Board to interested Nigerians looking to acquire their MBA and MSc degrees in Finance.
The A.G.Leventis Foundation provides educational grants for postgraduate students and doctoral candidates. Funding will be usually awarded for one academic year; extensions are possible within the duration of the degree if the student maintains a satisfactory academic standard.
Alba Graduate Business School, the American College of Greece and the A. G. Leventis Foundation, offer these scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021.
The purview of the A. G. Leventis Foundation is very broad; it encompasses preservation of the natural environment, agricultural and technical education in West Africa, the granting of scholarships, the restoration, preservation, and promotion of the wealth of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyprus and elsewhere as well as the promotion of activities for social welfare. By providing scholarships at the post-graduate level, the Foundation enables talented young people to pursue further study at leading universities around the world.
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%) and living expenses (200 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA program in Athens, Greece
- One (1) partial scholarship covering 60% of tuition fees (remaining tuition fees to be paid 5000 Euro) for the MSc in Finance program.
Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Scholarships Eligibility.
- Open to Nigerian Citizenship
- Possess a 1st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.8 or higher)
- Excellent command of English language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
How to Apply for Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Scholarships.
Applicants are requested to apply online and then send their completed application hard copy package (include all official supplementary documents) by April 10, 2020, to: Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja)