This guide delves into the avenues and procedures to securing a POS machine for your 2023 business endeavors in the dynamic landscape of Benin.
Are you curious about how to acquire a POS machine for your business in Benin city or Edo state at large, or perhaps for your own personal use? Whether you’re looking to start a new venture or to simply streamline your existing operations, getting a POS machine can make all the difference. Let’s dive into the ins and outs of POS machines and how you can get your hands on one in Benin city or Edo state!
There are basically two(2) ways to get a POS machine in Benin city or Edo state at large..
1. Banks : first bank, Access bank etc
2. Financial Tech companies (Fintech): Nomba(kudi), Opay, moniepoint etc.
As simple as eating meatpie – head on over to your nearest bank branch and inquire about their agent banking program. You’ll likely need to complete an application and provide some documentation, but once you’re approved, you can start using a POS machine to process transactions and handle cash for your customers. It’s like becoming your own mini-banker! 🏦
And if a bank isn’t your style, you can also approach a fintech company in Benin city to get your hands on a POS machine. These companies specialize in financial technology and can often offer more flexible and customizable options than a traditional bank. Plus, they might have some sweet techy features.
Unlike the snails-pace of banks, fintech companies have an army of agents/distributors(aggregators) who can be found everywhere, making it super quick and easy to get your hands on a POS machine. It’s like a secret network of high-tech ninjas, ready to deploy POS machines at the drop of a hat. Now that’s what I call a POS-sible dream. 💥
Major Requirements/Documents Needed To Get a POS machine
- Bank verification number (BVN)
- Government verifiable identity card (id card)
- Nepa bill
- Cooperate account referee (if getting from a bank)
- Smart phone
- Lease fee/outright purchase fee (if getting from a fintech company)
- Passport photograph
- Guarantor etc
Office Address of Fintech companies in Benin city
- Nomba (kudi) pos– No 144 airport road, after ADP junction, before INEC. It’s an orange color building (voltage church building) adjacent DVD filling station Benin city
- Opay pos– Elora hall and suites building sapele road Benin city opposite banden banden
- Moniepoint Pos– Mission road, by Nevis junction Benin city
- Palmpay pos- No 6 Iyamu to street off Bob Isah street, Akara junction, Aduwawa, Benin city
Reliable aggregators/ distributors of pos machines in Benin city includes;
1. AyoksMan – 09033510266
2. Farilatu – 08164941665
3. Pharrell Essentials- 07015374943
4. Edosa – 09024670785