The 2020/2021 Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation Recruitment Excercise has officially commenced. The NTDC recruitment registration form is available for all interested candidates. Kindly NOTE that application is FREE OF CHARGE and all you need to do is follow the NTDC policy.
We will provide you details on How to Apply for the NTDC recruitment, List of Shortlisted Candidates, educational qualifications and employment policy of the Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation.
About Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation
The Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation started out as Nigerian Tourist Association in 1962 before it was changed to NTDC in 1992 as a Federal Government Corporation under the Ministry of Culture, Tourism, and National Orientation.
The department is responsible for the planning, supervision, development, and marketing of tourism in Nigeria. Tourism is a central pillar of economic growth and diversification in any country and the major functions of NTDC among other things include: to encourage people living in Nigeria to take their holiday therein and people from abroad to visit Nigeria and also to encourage the provision and improvement of tourism amenities and facilities in Nigeria.
NTDC Recruitment Policy, Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for NTDC Recruitment Form
Currently, the Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation Recruitment Application Form has been closed. DISREGARD any fake agent claiming that the form is available. We will let you know when the form and other related recruitment forms are available to you. All you need to do is simply reach out to us to join our WhatsApp group.
The official website if the NTDC is http://tournigeria.gov.ng/. You can get regular employment updates there.
SEE ALSO: List of NTDC Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 PDF Download
Documents Needed for NTDC Recruitment 2020/2021
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Candidates must have an SSCE, WAEC or NTDC Result with at least 5 credits.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in any related field.
- Applicants must be between the age requirements stated by NTDC
- Computing Skills will be an added advantage to applicants.
SEE ALSO: Nigerian AirForce NAF Recruitment Form 2020/2021 Portal | NAF Airmen and Airwomen
BOURBON Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment | Onshore & Offshore Vacancies
Steps to follow when applying for NTDC Jobs
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Leave a Reply