Table of Contents
Great news for all aspirants of the Niger Delta University as the NDU School Portal has been opened and the NDU JUPEB Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session has been released.
Below are details of the Courses offered in Niger Delta University, Admission Requirements, Acceptance Fee and NDU JUPEB School fees and Details on the JUPEB Admission form
Facts about NDU: The Niger Delta University, NDU currently ranks at number 74 in Nigeria and 10144 in the world.
Statistically, NDU has a moderate admission acceptance rate of about 45%. Meaning that only about 45% of the total number of students that applied to the Niger Delta University will be admitted.
In collaboration with the JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB), the Niger Delta University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 session.
For admission into the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliate institutions, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examination for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all admission requirements prescribed by Departments and Faculties of choice.
NDU JUPEB Available Programmes
The following Faculties and Departments are available.
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE:
- Department of Economics, Extension and Rural Sociology
- Department of Crop and Soil Science
- Department of Fisheries and Aquatic Studies
- Department of Animal Science
- FACULTY OF ARTS:
- Department of English and Literary Studies
- Department of History and Diplomacy
- Department of Theatre Arts
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Religious Studies
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES:
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION:
- Department of Arts Education
- Department of Science Education
- Department of Social Science Education
- Department of Educational Foundations
- Department of Vocational/Industrial Technology
- Department of Library and Information Science
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING:
- Department of Agricultural/Environmental Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering/Hydrology
- Department of Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical/Marine Engineering
- Department of Petroleum Engineering
- FACULTY OF LAW:
- FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Building
- Department of Environmental Management
- Department of Fine and Applied Arts
- Department of Quantity Surveying
- Department of Urban and Regional Planning
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
- Department of Finance & Accountancy:
- Banking & Finance
- Department of Management
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Office Information Management
- FACULTY OF NURSING:
- FACULTY OF PHARMACY:
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
- Department of Biological Science
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Geology
- Department of Mathematics/Computer Science
- Department of Pure & Applied Chemistry
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES:
- Department of Economics
- Department of Geography/Environmental Management
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Mass communication
All the combinations above meet the entry requirement for direct admission to Degree Programmes in the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliate Universities.
NDU JUPEB Admission Requirements and Duration
- Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Predegree Programmes must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in at least Five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB).
- The duration of the study is a minimum of one Academic Session of two Semesters. It is strictly a non-residential programme.
How to Apply for NDU JUPEB Admission Form
Registration period: July 10 – December 31, 2020.
The Registration Process for the NDU JUPEB Form is as follows:
- Visit http://spsp.ndu.edu.ng/.
- Click on Buy EPin to purchase your NDU JUPEB Application EPin (N16,000:00) online using your Bank Debit/Credit Card.
- Fill the application form with the EPin purchased (generated, sent to your email and phone number) and apply for admission.
- Submit a copy of your completed application form to the office of School of Pre-degree and Basic Studies. ICT building. new site. NDU.
For further information: Contact us @ [email protected], 2348054555194 or WhatsApp 08036575692
NDU JUPEB School Fees
Below is the price for JUPEB Programme at the Niger Delta University. Some of the fees below are optional e.g. the Hostel Fee
- The Application/ JUPEB Form = #15,000
- The Hostel fee (optional) = #40,000.
- The School fees plus the examination fee is = #170,000.
- The textbooks and other laboratory materials = #15,000.
- The sum total of the JUPEB school fees plus the application fee is #240,000.
SEE ALSO: NDU Cut Off Mark for All Courses