Exciting news to all aspirants and applicants of the Kwara State University, as the 1st Batch, 2nd and 3rd Batch of the KWASU Admission List 2020 has been released. Also, note that the supplementary list will be released along the line.
To all students who applied to Kwara State University and met the KWASU Cut Off Mark, it is essential for all candidates to check the KWASU Admission Portal to ascertain if your admission was successful or nit. To this end, we will show you just how to do it.
How to Check the KWASU Admission List
STEP 1: Go to KWASU admission portal at https://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/login.
STEP 2: Supply your USERNAME and PASSWORD in the appropriate columns.
STEP 3: Click on LOGIN to access your KWASU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to proceed with payment of Thirty-Five Thousand Naira (N35,000) as admission acceptance fee.
Kwara State University (KWASU) Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session [All Batches]
SEE ALSO: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
Congratulations to all the candidates admitted into KWASU programmes.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
Leave a Reply