Table of Contents
Here are the JAMB subject requirements for Educational Administration & Supervision, an important field that plays a vital role in shaping educational systems and institutions. To pursue a career in this discipline, candidates are advised to take specific subjects during their Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examinations.
The bachelor’s degree in educational administration And Supervision is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- O’Level Subjects and Requirements.
- Direct Entry Subject and Requirements.
- UTME Subjects Combination.
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study this course.
Please read the admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites, you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering This Course
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements
Direct Entry Requirement:
- (i)Two (2) A Level passes from Literature in English, History, Christian Religious Studies/Islamic Studies, Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo with O Level pass in Mathematics.
- (ii) NCE merit in the subjects listed above.
- (i) Five (5) O Level credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics and Economics.
- (ii) Five (5) TC II merit including English Language and Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination:
- Any three (3) of Literature In English, History, French, Geography/Physics, Economics and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for this course.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subjects for Educational Administration & Supervision”.
Thanks For Visiting