Table of Contents
JAMB Subject Requirements for Secretarial Education are a critical consideration for prospective students in Nigeria. To pursue a degree in Secretarial Education through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), it is imperative to meet these prescribed requirements.
The secretariat of an organization is the department that fulfils its central administrative or general secretary duties. The term is especially associated with governments and intergovernmental organizations such as the United Nations, although some non-governmental organizations (for example, the International Organization for Standardization also refer to their administrative department as their secretariat. The building or office complex that houses such a department may also be referred to as its secretariat or secretariat building.
In some cases, the secretariat is not a bureaucratic organ, but one which includes a certain organization run by all its members who collectively help to organize the larger group, such as the secretariat of the International of Anarchist Federations, which is an office that rotates irregularly between its member federations.
The Zhongshu Sheng or simply the Secretariat was one department in the Three Departments and Six Ministries structure in the history of China.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Secretarial Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Secretarial Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Secretarial Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Secretarial Education.
Please read the Secretarial Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Secretarial Education
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE – BAUCHI
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- IGNATIUS AJURU UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – IAUED
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Secretarial Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Secretarial Education:
- (i) NCE Business Education Social Studies Secretarial Education Major.
- (ii) Two (2) A Level passes in Business Method and any other Social Science subject and O Level pass in Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Secretarial Education:
- Five (5) SSC credit to include English Language, Economics and any two(2) of Government, Geography/Physics, Accounting, Business Methods, History, Shorthand, Mathematics, Commerce, Principles of Accounts, Office Practice and Secretarial Duties.
UTME Subject combination for Secretarial Education:
- Economics and any two (2) Social Science subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Secretarial Education.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Secretarial Education: JAMB Subject Requirements”.
Thanks For Visiting