Table of Contents
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) subject combination for Computer Science with Mathematics is a crucial guideline for aspiring students.
Computer mathematics may refer to:
- Automated theorem proving, the proving of mathematical theorems by a computer program.
- Symbolic computation, the study and development of algorithms and software for manipulating mathematical expressions and other mathematical objects
- Scientific computing, constructing numerical solutions and using computers to analyze and solve scientific and engineering problems
- Theoretical computer science, collection of topics of computer science and mathematics that focuses on the more abstract and mathematical aspects of computing
The Bachelor’s Degree in this course is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Mathematics With Computer Science.
Please read the admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering This Course
- GODFREY OKOYE UNIVERSITY, URGWUOMU- NIKE, ENUGU STATE – GOUU
- MODIBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – MAUTY
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGER STATE – MINNA
- NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, LAGOS STATE – NOUN
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements
Direct Entry Requirement for Mathematics With Computer Science:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Mathematics and any other science subject.
- (ii) NCE merit in Mathematics and one (1) of Physics, Chemistry or Economics.
UTME Requirement for Mathematics With Computer Science:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry.
UTME Subject combination:
- Mathematics and any two (2) of Physics, Chemistry and Economics or Geography.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Mathematics With Computer Science.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Pairing for Computer Science with Mathematics”.
Thanks For Visiting