Having Questions? Leave a comment and we will attend to it. Also, simply send a message to +2348069738127 on WhatsApp. Share this post to your friends on social media by using the share buttons below.
To all Jambites who will be offering Geography in the 2020 JAMB, here is a list of the JAMB Recommended Books for Geography which you will have to study.
You may also be interested in the JAMB Recommended Books for All Subjects
SEE JAMB LINKS:
- How to Pass JAMB 2020 with Ease | JAMB TIPS AND TRICKS
- Original JAMB Syllabus and Hot Topics for all Subjects 2020/2021 Free PDF Download
- JAMB Cut off Mark for 2020/2021 Admission in Nigerian Schools
- List of all JAMB CBT Approved Centres for 2020 UTME across Nigeria
JAMB Recommended Books for Geography
- Adeleke, B.O. Areola .O. 2002 and Leong, G.C. Certificate Physical and Human Geography for Senior Secondary School (West African Edition), Ibadan: Oxford.
- Bradshaw, M. et al (2004) Contemporary World Regional Geography, New York: McGraw Hill
- Bunet, R.B and Okunrotifa, P.O.(1999) General Geography in Diagrams for West Africa, China: Longman.
- Collins New Secondary Atlas, Macmillan
- Fellman, D. et al (2005) Introduction to Geography (Seventh Edition) New York: McGraw Hill
- Getis, A. et al (2004) Introduction to Geography (Ninth Edition) New York: McGraw Hill
- Iloeje, N. P(1999) A New Geography of West Africa, Hong Kong: Longman
- Iloeje, N.P(1982) A New Geography of Nigeria (New Education), Hong Kong: London
- Nimako, D.A. (2000) Map Reading of West Africa, Essex: Longman.
- Okunrotifa, P.O. and Michael S. (2000) A Regional Geography of Africa (New Edition), Essex: London.
- Udo, R.K(1970) Geographical Regions of Nigeria, London: Longman.
- Waugh, D. (1995) Geography an Integrated Approach (Second Edition), China: Nelson
- Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
- Adegoke M.A (2013), A Comprehensive Text on Physical, Human and Regional Geography.