Table of Contents
Christian Theology subjects for JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board) typically encompass a range of fundamental topics related to the study of Christian faith and doctrine.
Christian theology is the theology of Christian belief and practice. Such study concentrates primarily upon the texts of the Old Testament and of the New Testament, as well as on Christian tradition. Christian theologians use biblical exegesis, rational analysis and argument. Theologians may undertake the study of Christian theology for a variety of reasons, such as in order to:
- help them better understand Christian tenets.
- make comparisons between Christianity and other traditions.
- defend Christianity against objections and criticism.
- facilitate reforms in the Christian church.
- assist in the propagation of Christianity
- draw on the resources of the Christian tradition to address some present situation or perceived needs.
Christian theology has permeated much of Western culture, especially in pre-modern Europe.
The bachelor’s degree in Christian Theology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Christian Theology O’Level Subjects and Requirements.
- Christian Theology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements.
- Christian Theology UTME Subjects Combination.
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Christian Theology.
Please read the Christian Theology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites, you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Christian Theology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Christian Theology
Direct Entry Requirement for Christian Theology:
- Two (2) A Level subjects to include Religious Studies (CRS/IRS).
UTME Requirement for Christian Theology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and CRS/IRS.
UTME Subject combination for Christian Theology:
- CRS/IRS and any other two (2) subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Christian Theology.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Christian Theology Subjects for JAMB”.
Thanks For Visiting