Exciting news for all aspirants of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike as the FUNAI School Portal has been opened and the FUNAI Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session has been released.
Below are details of the Courses offered in Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Admission Requirements, Acceptance Fee and School fees and Details on the Post UTME / DE Screening Form
It is important and essential for all applicants to note that the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike has a moderate admission acceptance rate of about 50%. This means that about 50% of the total number of students that apply to AE-FUNAI are usually accepted and given admission.
This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, shall commence on 13th July 2020.
- This is to advice candidates who applied for THEATRE ARTS or AGRIBUSINESS programme on AE-FUNAI portal during 2020/2021 PUTME Screening Registration to please visit JAMB portal and effect a Change of Programme as the programmes are now available on JAMB CAPS for AEFUNAI. Affected candidates are requested to treat this notice with dispatch.
- Candidates who registered for the AE-FUNAI 2020/2021 PUTME Screening with Awaiting Result (O’Level) are by this notice advised to as a matter of urgency return to the registration portal to upload their result (s) and print their Acknowledgement Slips.
- The 2020/2021 PUTME Registration will end on Monday, 4th January 2021.
FUNAI Post UTME Form Eligibility
- Interested candidates who must have scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s P-UTME.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and a minimum of 180 and above for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AEFUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal on or before the closing date.
- This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates
FUNAI Degree Courses
The following are programmes offered in the Institution for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES||1. Anatomy |
|3. Medicine and Surgery|
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||1. Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science) |
2. Fisheries and Aquaculture
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION||1. Education Agricultural Science2. Education Biology|
3. Education Business
4. Education Chemistry
5. Education English and Literary Studies
6. Education Guidance &Counseling
7. Education Management
8. Education Mathematics
9. Education Physical and Health
10. Education Physics
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||1. Chemical Engineering |
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Mechatronics Engineering
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||1. Architecture |
|FACULTY OF HUMANITIES|
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|FACULTY OF LAW||LAW|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
How to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME Screening Exercise
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS, Click on 2020/2021 Admission Screening
- Click on 2020/2021 PUTME Screening Registration OR 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission Registration
- Click on ‘Prospective Students’
- Click on ‘Click to Apply’ under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any commercial bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Candidates who successfully complete the above process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
Deadline: Monday, 4th January 2021.
For support: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotlines: 08067558863; 07066988253; 08139833300; 08170899288 and 08095813126.
Leave a Reply