We bring a piece of important information on the Federal University Lafia, FULAFIA Admission List for the 2019/2020 Session to all candidates who applied.
First off, I would like to say a big congratulations to all those whose names are on the FULAFIA list. Well done to you all.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA), Nasarawa State 2019/2020 academic session admission and participated in the post UTME screening exercise, that the management of the institution has released the list of candidates admitted into the university’s various DEGREE programmes.
How to Check FULAFIA Admission List
- Go to the FULAFIA admission status checking portal at https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login/login.php.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required field.
- Finally, click on the login button to access your FULAFIA admission status.
ANOTHER WAY TO CHECK
You can also access your FULAFIA admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FULAFIA admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
SEE ALSO: FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission List