For all applicants for admission into the Federal University, Dutse, here is a full list of the FUD Cut Off Mark for all Courses like Medicine and Surgery, Law, Engineering, e.t.c. This also contains the Cut Off Mark for the POST UTME/Screening.
All About FUD
The Federal University Dutse (FUD), received its charter, along with eight other newly established Federal Universities, from the Federal government of Nigeria on February 9, 2011. The University’s campus is located in the capital of Jigawa State, Dutse, an ancient town in northwestern Nigeria.
Faculties in Federal University, Dutse FUD
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- The Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Computing
- College of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Management Sciences
FUD Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- The candidate must make at least 160 and above 200 (depending on the course) pass marks in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Federal University Dutse.
WHAT IS A CUT-OFF MARK?
A Cut Off Mark is the benchmark in which a student must meet in his/her JAMB Utme Examination so as to be considered for a Post UTME Examination or direct admission by the management of the institution he/she wishes to attend.
FUD Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021
|S/N||FACULTY / COLLEGE||DEPARTMENT / COURSE||2020/2021 UTME CUT-OFF POINT|
|1||Faculty of Agriculture||Agriculture||160|
|Fisheries and Aquaculture||160|
|Forestry and Wildlife Management||160|
|2||Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences||Economics||170|
|Criminology & Security Studies||180|
|3||The Faculty of Computing||Computer Science||180|
|4||Faculty of Science||Biotechnology||180|
|Environmental Management & Toxicology||170|
|5||College of Medicine & Health Sciences||Human Anatomy||170|
|Medicine & Surgery (M8BS)||210|
|6||Faculty of Management Sciences||Accounting||160|
|Banking and Finance||160|
Documents Needed for FUD Screening Excercise
- JAMB Result
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Original copies of your O’Level Results (certificates and statements of result)
- Payment Registration Slip.