To all those who partook in the FUNAAB Post Utme exercise, kindly note that the management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta has released the FUNAAB admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check FUNAAB Admission List
- Go to the FUNAAB admission status checking portal at http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration No. in the field provided.
- Click Enter
- A message would be displayed on the page indicating the status of your request and further instructions.
Congratulations to all successfully admitted applicants. All you are required to do now is to either Accept or Reject the Course offered by Friday, 8th of November. you can do this here- How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Payment of Acceptance Fee is a prerequisite for proceeding with the process.
You can also access your admission status from the JAMB Admission Status Checking portal. Follow the procedure below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUNAAB admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUNAAB 2019/2020 academic session admission list.