Great news for all aspirants of the Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara as the DESPO School Portal has been opened and the DESPO Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 Session has been released.
Below are details of the Courses offered in Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara, Admission Requirements, Acceptance Fee and School fees, and Details on the DESPO Post UTME Form.
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who wrote the 2020 UTME and scored 140 and above.
- (Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara and those who did not but wished to change to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O/L Credits in relevant subjects, including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for DESPO Post UTME Form
Follow the procedure below to apply for DESPO post UTME form:
(i) Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on ND Application Form.
(ii) Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) made online with a Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
(iii) Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit it.
(iv) Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgment form to conclude the registration.
- The following subjects are taken as one: Economics or Commerce, Government or History, Biology or Agricultural Science, Principle of Accounts or Book Keeping, CRS/IRK is accepted only for all Business related Courses.
- Candidates who applied for Computer Science must have at least a pass in Physics.
Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates shall be subjected to Post -UTME Screening Exercise.
DATE: Tuesday 19th and Wednesday 20th January 2021
PROGRAMME: National Diploma (ND) Regular 1
TIME: 10:00am prompt
VENUE: Polytechnic’s campus
- Candidates are advised to come for the screening exercise with their anti-Covid 19 masks as those not wearing their face masks will not be allowed into the Polytechnic campus.
- All candidates are to ensure proper washing of hands and apply hand sanitizers which have been provided at every entrance to the screening halls. There will also be a temperature test at every entrance.
The Screening exercise is for the following candidates:
- Those who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- All candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara as the first choice are advised to access the JAMB website and apply for a change of Institution to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- All Candidates must ensure that their O/L result is uploaded to JAMB Website.
- Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
Candidates for the Screening exercise are required to come with the original copies of the following:
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/L Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- The Application Form (Photocopy) and Bursary receipt
- Birth Certificate
CLOSING DATE: Not Specified.