Have you been looking for an update on the BUK Post UTME and BUK Admission List, then this is for you.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) post UTME screening exercise that the management of the university has released the names of successfully admitted candidates via the BUK Admission List.
This list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programs for the 2019/2020 academic session
How to Check the BUK Admission List.
- Go to http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/myBUKAdmission/.
- Supply Your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Select your state of origin and your Gender.
- Finally, click on the ‘Generate Admission Letter’ to see if you have been admitted into BUK.
Successfully admitted candidates should log in to the JAMB website to accept/reject the offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- All newly admitted students are STRONGLY ADVISED to print a copy of their unofficial admission letter in the link below. Please note that the letter is generated FREE OF CHARGE and would be required during the screening exercise.
- Students are also advised to check their admission status on the Jamb site and download the Jamb Admission letter in addition to the unofficial BUK Admission letter.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BUK admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.