Great news for all aspirants of the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua ND Programme as the Akwa Ibom School Portal has been opened and the AKWAIBOMPOLY Post UTME Form 2020/2021 has been released. The price of the AKWAIBOMPOLY Post UTME Form price is ₦2,000 and the official Cut-off mark 120.
Below are the details of the Admission Requirements, ND FUll-Time Courses, Documents needed for the Screening exercise and how to apply for the AKWAIBOMPOLY Post UTME Form.
Akwa Ibom State Poly ND Full-Time Courses
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Admission Requirements for Akwa Ibom State Poly Post UTME
To qualify for the screening exercise
- Candidates must have chosen Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST OR SECOND CHOICE.
- Candidates must have scored up to 120 and above in the 2020 UTME.
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State Poly Post UTME
- Candidates should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng, click online Application, then generate an invoice(RRR Number) with the following details
- JAMB Reg Number
- Phone number and
- Candidates should go to any commercial Bank in Nigeria to purchase an electronic application pin for ₦2,000.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges) for the purpose of the screening exercise.
- Candidate must upload their WEAC result to JAMB via JAMB’s portal and the Akwa Ibom state polytechnic portal respectively.
- Using the pin, visit http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
DOCUMENTS FOR THE AKWAIBOMPOLY SCREENING EXERCISE:
Candidate should upload the following document to Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic portal:
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
- JAMB online result
- Other credentials
- Valid Scratch Card pin for verification of WAEC AND /or NECO result(s)
N/B the 2020/2021 UTME screening exercise shall be in a dedicated calibrated format. The result of the screening exercise shall be published accordingly.
CLOSING Date: 21st October 2020.