Table of Contents
To all those interested in studying at the Ambrose Alli University, kindly note that the AAU Ekpoma Admission and Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 is out and open to all those who meet the AAU Ekpoma Post UTME Cut Off Mark of 180. The AAU Ekpoma Admission Form goes for ₦2,000 only.
AAU Ekpoma Post UTME Admission Requirement
- All 2020/2021 UTME candidate who applied to Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma as Institution of First Choice with a UTME score of 180 and above.
- The Screening Exercise would be done ONLINE by a screening of qualifying results of candidates.
- There is no Exam or Aptitude test, the Screening Exercise IS JUST ONLINE SCREENING and NOT Physical Screening. After Registering for the Post UTME / Screening Exercise, just relax at home and exercise patience as your result would be uploaded on kofa when it’s time.
- Your SCORE would be calculated based on your JAMB Score and GRADES in the 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS required in your Choice Of Course.
How to Apply for AAU Ekpoma Post UTME Screening
Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants using ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph, fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal
Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
AAU Direct Entry Admission
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma as Institution of the First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All such candidates must enter all relevant certificates documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
Note: All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that:
- Application form N2,000.00(Two thousand naira) only will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form us no initials shall be entertained.
Mode of Screening: The screening exercise would be by screening of qualifying results.
CLOSING DATE: Online application closes on 20th August 2020.
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021
- List of Schools Whose Part-Time Form are Out 2020/2021
- FULL List of Courses Offered in AAU and their Admission Requirements
- Ambrose Alli University, AAU Ekpoma Freshers Admission Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure
- JAMB and Post UTME Cut-Off Marks for Admission Exercise for all Universities and Polytechnics
- 7 Mistakes University Students Make In Their First Year
- 8 Strong Keys on How to Pass Post Utme Examination in Nigerian Universities