To all aspirants of the Ogun State School of Nursing, kindly note that the Admission Form has been released and all those who meet the Ogun State School of Nursing Cut Off Mark can successfully apply for admission.
You can apply to any of the following schools:
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ida-Aba Abeokuta (SON, Idi-Aba)
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ijebu-Ode (SON, Ijebu-Ode)
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ilaro (SON, Ilaro)
Ogun State School of Nursing Admission Requirement
Credit pass at O’Level at not more than two sittings in the following subjects:
CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULT CAN ALSO APPLY
Ogun Nursing Admission Screening Exercise Schedule
Examination Date: To be communicated later
Venue: SON, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta
Time: 8.00 a.m
- Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
- The examination is Computer-Based Testing in the following: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Paper.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Ensure you wear a facemask for your safety and that of others
How to Apply for Ogun State School of Nursing Admission Form
- Collect Bank name and account number/code from the accounting department of the Ministry of Health.
- Present the Bank teller/print out to the accounting department after 48 hours to collect PIN for your Online Registration.
- Proceed to www.mohsonmportal.com for the completion of your registration and print your photo card.
Application closes Friday, 21st August 2020.
No Payment should be made to any individual/agent or personal bank account. Do not pay cash to anyone. Beware of fraudsters
All enquiries should be directed to the Director of Nursing Services, Ogun State Ministry of Health, (Room 104), ONLY. You may call 0805 351 9343 or 0813 554 4601