To all those interested in the University of Uyo, UNIUYO JUPEB (Basic Studies) Program, here is an update on the UNIUYO JUPEB admission form for all interested candidates.
The Basic Studies programme is designed to prepare students for examinations conducted by the consortium of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB). Holders of the JUPEB certificate would subsequently be admitted into the 200 level of the degree offered by the University of Uyo through Direct Entry JAMB in the courses listed below:
UNIUYO JUPEB Courses
A. Faculty of Agriculture
(i) Agric. Econs & Extension
(ii) Animal Science
(iii) Crop Science
(iv) Fisheries & Aquatic Environmental Management
(v) Forestry & Wildlife
(vi) Food Science & Tech.
(vii) Human Ecology, Nutrition, and Dietetics
(viii) Soil Science & Land Resources Management
B. Faculty of Arts
(i) Communication Arts
(iii) Foreign Language (French)
(iv) History & International Studies
(v) Religious and Cultural Studies
(vi) Theatre Arts
C. Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
D. Faculty of Business Administration
(ii) Banking and Finance
(iii) Business Management
E. Faculty of Clinical Sciences
(i) Medicine and Surgery
F. Faculty of Education
(i) Agricultural Science Education
(ii) Business Education/Accounting
(iii) Biology Education
(iv) Chemistry Education
(v) Computer Science Education
(vi) Economics Education
(vii) English Education
(viii) French Education
(ix) Fine Arts Education
(x) Guidance & Counselling
(xi) Geography Education
(xii) Home Economics Education
(xiii) Health Education
(xiv) Integrated Science Education
(xv) Library and Information Science
(xvi) Mathematics Education
(xvii) Pre-Primary/Primary Education
(xviii) Physics Education
(xix) Physical Education
(xx) Religious Studies Education
(xxi) Social Studies Education
(xxii) Technical Education
(xxiii) Vocational Education
G. Faculty of Engineering
(i) Agricultural Engineering
(ii) Chemical Engineering
(iii) Civil Engineering
(iv) Computer Engineering
(v) Electrical/Electronics Engineering
(vi) Food Engineering
(vii) Mechanical Engineering
(viii) Petroleum Engineering
H. Faculty of Environmental Studies
(ii) Building Technology
(iii) Geoinformatics & Surveying
(vi) Quantity Surveying
(vii) Urban & Regional Planning
(viii) Estate Management
I. Faculty of Law
J. Faculty of Pharmacy
K. Faculty of Science
(i) Animal Science and Environmental Biology
(ii) Botany & Ecological Studies
(iv) Computer Science
L. Faculty of Social Sciences
(ii) Geography & Natural Resources Management
(iii) Political Science/Public Administration
(iv) Sociology /Anthropology
SEE ALSO: University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
University of Uyo, UNIUYO Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session
UNIUYO JUPEB/Basic Studies Admission Requirements.
Candidates seeking admission into the Basic Studies programme must possess credit passes in at least five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including: English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Geography, Economics, Literature in English and Government at not more than two sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC/NECO or NABTEB). At the end of the programme, successful candidates of the JUPEB examination will be admitted into 200 level of the various degree courses in the University of Uyo provided they satisfy the admission criteria for such courses.
NOTE: JAMB Score is not required for admission into this programme. Candidates who took the 2020 JAMB can also apply as there will be no supplementary application for this programme.
How to apply for UNIUYO JUPEB Admission Form.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable deposit in the sum of N15,500.00 (fifteen thousand five hundred naira) only via Remita Payment Platform
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/ or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select e-Form(s) Option
- Select Basic Studies as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your Phone Number, Name and Email
- Click the PAY NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online or Bank branch
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to complete your registration
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2020 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
Note: Only colour printout will be accepted.
- Two (2) recent passport-size photographs on red background (same photograph as the one used for the on-line registration) with the name and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged in quarto- size envelope and labeled with the candidate’s name and the department.
- HB pencil, eraser, and sharpener.
No GSM handsets, calculators, four-figure tables or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.
Closing Date for registration: Tuesday, June 30, 2020.
The date for the screening exercise: Monday, July 13 to Friday, July 17, 2020.
Venue for the screening exercise: PTDF Resource Centre, Town Campus Annex, Uyo.
Get more updates on the uniuyo jupeb fees, uniuyo jupeb result, uniuyo basic studies calendar, uniuyo basic studies result 2019, uniuyo jupeb admission form 2020/2021, uniuyo jupeb result 2019, uniuyo basic studies admission list, uniuyo diploma form 2019 and more.
1 throught on "UNIUYO JUPEB (Basic Studies) Admission Form 2020/2021"