Exciting news for all postgraduate aspirants of the Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto as the UDUSOK School Portal has been opened and the UDUSOK Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released and the price of the form is N10,000 only.
Below are details of the Courses offered Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Requirements, Acceptance Fee and School fees and Details on the Postgraduate Admission form
It is important and essential for all applicants to note that the Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto has a high Postgraduate admission acceptance rate of about 90%. This means that about 90% of the total number of students that apply to UDUSOK are usually accepted and given admission.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Full-Time/Part-Time Postgraduate Programmes in the Postgraduate School, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
UDUSOK Postgraduate Courses
The University runs Postgraduate Programmes leading to the award of the following:
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Academic Masters
- Professional Masters
- M.Phil / PhD for those that could be upgraded to PhD.
SEE FULL LIST OF UDUSOK Postgraduate COURSES.
How to Apply for UDUSOK Postgraduate Admission Form
Application forms are available for sale online from Friday 29th January to Sunday, 28th February 2021 at the cost of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only. Appropriate administrative charges will be applied. All Nigerian debit cards are accepted. Interested applicants are hereby advised to visit the Postgraduate School Website: http://pg.udusok.edu.ng for additional information on the available courses and Application Procedure.
Applicant should arrange well in advance for their academic transcripts to be forwarded to the undersigned.
- The screening test will be conducted by affected faculties at a date to be announced later.
- Holders of Higher Diploma (HD) are NOT eligible for admission into the Postgraduate Programmes of the Usmanu Danfodiyo University.
- Applicants with ‘PASS’ at Diploma or Degree level are not eligible for admission.
- Applicants without NYSC Discharge /Exemption/Exclusion Certificate need not apply.
- All Candidates for admission into PhD, M.Phil/Ph.D, M. A., M.Ed., M.Sc. and LLM Programmes must provide records of their Academic Transcripts.
- Candidates applying for admission in the Faculty of Arts & Islamic Studies, Education & Extension Services and College of Health Sciences are expected to sit for Screening Test at dates to be announced by affected Faculties.
For complaints or inquiries, feel free to contact
08035586397, 09099455104 (Admission Issues)
07039039228,08035586397 (Technical Issues)
All administrative or admission issues should be directed to the postgraduate school