Table of Contents
The JAMB subject combination for Polymer and Textile Engineering is a crucial guideline for aspiring students looking to pursue a career in this field.
Textile manufacturing is a major industry. It is largely based on the conversion of fibre into yarn, then yarn into fabric. These are then dyed or printed, fabricated into cloth which is then converted into useful goods such as clothing, household items, upholstery and various industrial products.
Different types of fibres are used to produce yarn. Cotton remains the most important natural fibre, so is treated in depth. There are many variable processes available at the spinning and fabric-forming stages coupled with the complexities of the finishing and colouration processes to the production of a wide range of products.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Polymer And Textile Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Polymer And Textile Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Polymer And Textile Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Polymer And Textile Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Polymer And Textile Engineering.
Please read the Polymer And Textile Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Polymer And Textile Engineering
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – FUTO
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Polymer And Textile Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Polymer And Textile Engineering:
- A Level passes in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
UTME Requirement for Polymer And Textile Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, English Language and any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Polymer And Textile Engineering:
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Polymer And Textile Engineering.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Polymer and Textile Engineering Subject Combination for JAMB”.
Thanks For Visiting