Table of Contents
Great news for all aspirants of the Federal Polytechnic Idah as the Poly Idah, FPI HND Online Screening Test Date has been announced. Candidates are advised to note the basic requirements for the screening as stated below and to adhere strictly to rules and regulations guiding the Screening.
Federal Polytechnic Idah has a good admission acceptance rate of about 70%. Meaning 70% of the total number of students who apply to the school will be accepted for admission into various courses in Idah Poly.
This is to inform all the candidates that have registered for the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State, 2020/2021 Higher National Diploma (HND) admission that the management has released the screening exercise schedule, screening fee, and payment procedure.
The screening test as scheduled below:
Date: 14th December, 2020
Time: 9:00 AM Prompt
Venue: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
Federal Poly Idah HND Screening Eligibility
To be eligible for screening and subsequent consideration for admission, all candidates, including those from Federal Polytechnic, Idah must have:
- obtained the National Diploma in NBTE accredited programs.
- obtained, completed and submitted the HND application form online.
- processed and forwarded academic transcripts of their respective ND programmes to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
- paid the prescribed screening fee of Four Thousand Naira (N4, 000.00) only.
Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Screening Fee Payment Procedure
All payments must be made through Remita, using any commercial Bank. Thus, candidates are to visit www.fepoda.edu.ng and apply the steps:
- Log in with the username and password created during the application process.
- Click on “Make Screening Payment” to generate a payment invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any commercial Bank for payment of N4,000.00 via Remita.
- Return to www.fepoda.edu.ng to confirm payment by clicking “Confirm Screening Fee Payment”.
- Proceed with uploading of documents.
- Print out the Screening Payment Slip.
Documents to be Uploaded/Presented at FPI HND Screening.
Candidates are required to upload the following documents during registration for the screening and present the same, in clean hard copies, at the screening venue.
- Evidence of payment for the Application form
- ND Certificate/Results
- Evidence of payment for ND transcripts from the respective institutions
- Evidence of payment of N4,000.00 for the screening exercise
- Evidence of participation in the compulsory Industrial Training (IT).
- Evidence of JAMB admission (JAMB Admission letter) into the ND programme.
Completion and submission of forms online will close by 11:59 p.m on the 11th of December 2020.
NB: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.