We bring you a comprehensive update on the list of all the names of candidates who have been successfully admitted into the Plateau State University for the 2019/2020 session. This post will show you steps on How to Check the PLASU Admission List.
The management of the Plateau State University (PLASU), Bokkos, has released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check PLASU Admission List
- Go to the PLASU admission status checking portal at http://applicants.plasu.edu.ng/Admissions/CheckAdmission.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Check Admission’ button to access your admission status.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your PLASU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your PLASU admission status.
- PLASU School Fees Schedule for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
- PLASU Registration Procedure for 2019/2020 Newly Admitted Students
- PLASU Remedial Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Plateau State University.