Table of Contents
Exciting news to all aspirants of the Ondo State University of Science and Technology as the sales of the OSUSTECH Post UTME form has begun. The price of the OSUSTECH form is ₦2,000.
Below are details of the Courses offered in Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), Admission Requirements, Acceptance Fee and School fees and Details on the Post UTME Admission form
Courses Offered in Osustech
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- CHEMICAL SCIENCES
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
- GAS ENGINEERING
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- METALLURGICAL AND MATERIAL ENGINEERING
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- POLYMER ENGINEERING
Admission Requirements for OSUSTECH Post UTME Form
- Those who made Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) their institution of the first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 180 and above;
- Direct Entry candidates who chose OSUSTECH as their institution of the first choice; and
- Those who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME, scored 180 & above and are willing to change and make Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa their institution of the first choice.
How to Apply for OSUSTECH Post UTME Form
i. Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal www.putme.osustech.edu.ng with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create an Osustech Student Profile and make the payment on the Platform.
ii. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
iii. Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the Transaction ID upon payment of ₦2,000.00 only.
iv. After successful payment, candidates are automatically redirected to the University portal to complete their Data Form online.
v. Candidates are advised to check the Admission Screening portal regularly to check the date of their POST UTME Exam Schedule.
FOR ENQUIRIES & COMPLAINTS: CALL 08034404947 08106355507, 07032270305