Having Questions? Leave a comment and we will attend to it. Also, simply send a message to +2348069738127 on WhatsApp. Share this post to your friends on social media by using the share buttons below.
To all Jambites who will be offering Economics in the 2020 JAMB, here is a list of the JAMB Recommended Books for Economics which you will have to study.
You may also be interested in the JAMB Recommended Books for All Subjects
SEE JAMB LINKS:
- How to Pass JAMB 2020 with Ease | JAMB TIPS AND TRICKS
- Original JAMB Syllabus and Hot Topics for all Subjects 2020/2021 Free PDF Download
- JAMB Cut off Mark for 2020/2021 Admission in Nigerian Schools
- List of all JAMB CBT Approved Centres for 2020 UTME across Nigeria
JAMB Recommended Books for Economics
- Aderinto, A.A et al (1996) Economics: Exam Focus, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Black, J. (1997) Oxford Dictionary of Economics. Oxford: Oxford University Press
- Eyiyere, D.O. (1980) Economics Made Easy, Benin City, Quality Publishers Ltd.
- Fajana, F et al (1999) Countdown to SSCE/JME Economics Ibadan: Evans
- Falodun, A.B. et al (1997) Round-up Economics, Lagos: Longman
- Kountsoyiannis, A. (1979) Modern Microeconomics, London: Macmillan
- Lipsey, R.G. (1997) An Introduction to Positive Economics, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Samuelson, P and Nordhaus, W. (1989) Economics, Singapore: McGraw-Hill
- Udu E and Agu G.A. (2005) New System Economics: a Senior Secondary Course, Ibadan: Africana FIRST Publishers Ltd.
- Wannacott and Wannacott (1979) Economics, New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Brownson-oton Richard (2010) What is Micro-Economics? Niky Printing and Publishing coy.