Table of Contents
Looking for greener pastures, here is an excellent guide on how to immigrate to Canada as an Accommodation Manager in 2023/2024. This guide shows the requirements, steps and opportunities available.
Canada is a popular destination for immigrants from all over the world. With its diverse culture, strong economy, and excellent standard of living, it’s no wonder why people choose to make Canada their home. If you’re a hairdresser looking to immigrate to Canada, you’ll be pleased to know that there are many opportunities for you to do so.
How to Immigrate to Canada as an Accommodation Manager In 2023/2024
Every occupation on the Canada NOC List is assigned an immigration code and the code for those looking to emigrate to Canada as a Accommodation Manager is 0632. This is also known as the NOC Code for Accommodation Service Managers.
No doubt you will have read online that having a job offer to move to Canada is a prerequisite to accessing the express Entry process but as a Accommodation Manager you also have other options to secure your Canada Visa from the start.
For starters, Accommodation Managers are eligible to apply for Canada Immigration under the Canadian Government’s Immigration program due to the demand for Accommodation Managers in Canada being so great they have included the occupation on the targeted occupations list, known as the NOC list (National Occupation Code In Demand List).
The code for Accommodation Managers on the NOC is 0632
This is great news for Accommodation Managers the world over hoping to live and work in Canada.
Express Entry for Canada is not a visa class at all, it is simply the method (or database) that Canadian Immigration uses to select the right candidates for a permanent residency visa and in that case, as a Accommodation Manager looking to immigrate to Canada, we’ll be looking at the Federal Skilled Worker visa and Provincial Nominee program.
Accommodation Managers from all over the world are eligible to make an Express Entry for Canada Residency providing they have the right skills, experience, and qualifications in their home country.
Accommodation Managers looking to move to Canada to work under this NOC category 0632, might be employed under work titles including:
- accommodation services manager
- accommodations manager
- bed and breakfast manager
- bed and breakfast operator
- boarding housekeeper
- boarding house manager
- camp manager
- campground manager
- campground operator
- canoe camp operator
- country inn operator
- fishing camp operator
- front desk Accommodation manager
- front desk manager – accommodation services
- guest services manager
- guest-house operator
- hostel manager
- Hostel assistant manager
- Hostel director
- Hostel front desk manager
- Hostel front office manager
- Hostel manager
- Hostel operator
- hunting and fishing lodge manager
- hunting camp operator
- inn manager
- inn operator
- lodging house manager
- Hostel manager
- nursing home manager
- recreational campground manager
- reservations manager
- resort campground manager
- resort manager
- retirement home manager
- rooming house keeper
- rooms division director
- rooms manager – accommodation services
- seasonal resort manager
- ski resort manager
- student residence manager
- tourist home operator
- university residence manager
- youth hostel manager
All these roles held by a Hostel Manager are eligible to apply under this specific NOC category of 0632.
Main duties of Accommodation Managers
Accommodation service managers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Develop, implement and evaluate policies and procedures for the operation of the department or establishment
- Prepare budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Participate in the development of pricing and promotional strategies
- Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies
- Negotiate with clients for the use of facilities for conventions, banquets, receptions and other functions
- Recruit and supervise staff, oversee training and set work schedules
- Resolve customer complaints.
Requirements to Immigrate to Canada as an Accommodation Nanager
- A university degree or college diploma in hotel management or other related discipline is usually required for managers employed by hotel chains or large accommodation establishments.
- Several years of experience within the accommodation industry are usually required and may substitute for formal educational requirements
How to Immigrate to Canada as a Hostel Manager
The first stage in your Canadian immigration process is to calculate your Canada Immigration points for Express Entry using the Canadian Comprehensive Ranking System.
CRS Points are awarded for (amongst other things)
Your partner’s skills
As well as providing you with important CRS points these for Hostel Managers also count towards your overall Immigration Points score which must equal or exceed a total of 67
Once you receive an ITA (Invitation to apply) from Canadian Immigration as a result of your Express Entry application you’ll only have 60 days in which to lodge a formal application so under no circumstances should you lodge an Express Entry application ‘claiming’ to have certain points without first having all of your points verified through different testing, education equivalence certificates, and skilled worker assessments.
Once you are invited to apply for your Canada Visa you cannot go back and have these things verified retrospectively, they must be done before you claim any points for them, and given that your express entry profile is only valid for one year it makes sense to present the best possible case right from the start.
Before you lodge your express entry we will help you through the process of having your qualifications and certificates verified as required by immigration.
The answer is a resounding yes, providing you have a reasonable total CRS score on your Express Entry application and can meet the 67 immigration point threshold for your Canada Federal Skilled Worker Visa.
Technically there is no minimum CRS score required to submit a Hostel Manager Canada Express Entry profile.
Of course, securing a job offer (documented in the right way for immigration purposes i.e. LMT) will give you an instant CRS boost of 200 points so it makes sense to start this process as soon as is practical.
- Quickest way to Immigrate to Canada as a Chef In 2023/2024
- Quickest way to Immigrate to Canada as a Lawyer In 2023/2024
- Quickest way to Immigrate to Canada as a Hairdresser In 2023/2024
- Quickest way to Immigrate to Canada as a Tailor In 2023/2024
- Quickest way to Immigrate to Canada as a Doctor In 2023/2024
- Quickest way to Immigrate to Canada as a Waitress In 2023/2024
- Quickest way to Immigrate to Canada as a Civil Engineer In 2023/2024
- Top Online Business Management Degree Programs and Industry Salary 2023/2024
- Top Online Business Degree Programs and Industry Salary 2023/2024
- Top Online Aviation Management Degree Programs and Industry Salary 2023/2024