Despite the COVID19 Pandemic, a couple of Job opportunities are available and one of these is at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited for the post of a Graphic Designer.
The right candidate will be capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas across digital and offline media.
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited are an independent but an associate company of AETI Nigeria Limited which has over the years been rendering services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Engineering services, Hospitality Industry as well as the Education sector; in the areas of technical training, consulting, outsourcing and recruitment.
Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities at AETI Power Systems:
- Studying briefs and determining design requirements
- Conceptualizing, visualizing and creating graphics based on requirements.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product/service campaigns using relevant design software
- Creating on-brand graphics for a variety of media
- Shaping the visual aspects of websites, newsletters, presentation templates, insignias and more
- Working with the business development team to develop online marketing campaigns
- OND, HND or B.Sc in Graphics Design, Graphics Arts or related field
- Demonstrable graphics design skill with a rich portfolio
- Proficiency in desktop publishing tools including CorelDraw, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Exceptional creativity and excellent attention to details
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Skills in social media marketing and e-learning authoring tools will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.