Table of Contents
This post contains realtime information on the FUTO Supplementary form for admission for all the candidates that participated in the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to FUTO Merit Admission List. The management invites you to apply for the supplementary admission.
FUTO Supplementary Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who registered for the FUTO supplementary admissions exercise but are yet to be offered admission can reapply at NO COST for any of the advertised courses.
- Candidates who did not initially register for FUTO supplementary admissions can also apply on the condition that they pay the sum of Eleven thousand naira (N11, 000.00) only for the Supplementary Admission.
- Candidates must upload their O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL.
- Candidates should be properly guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular reference to the O’Level
FUTO Supplementary Admission Aggregates.
|S/N||SCHOOL/DEPT||UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION||MINIMUM AGGREGATE SCORE|
|1||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)||-CHM, BIO/AGRIC & PHY.|
-CHM, BIO/AGRIC &MTH.
-CHM, MTH &PHY.
|a||ANIMAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (AST)||45|
|b||CROP SCIENCE &TECHNOLOGY(CST)||45|
|c||SOIL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (SST)||45|
|d||FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY(FAT)||45|
|e||FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT)||45|
|2||SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)||-CHM, MTHS & PHY|
|FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (FST)||45|
|3||SCHOOL OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES (SOBS)||-CHM, BIO & PHY|
|BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES (BIO)||45|
|4||SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SOPS)||-CHM, MTHS & PHY|
|5||SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (SOES)||-CHM, MTH & PHY|
|ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (EVM)||45|
Please, find below the list of Departments with vacancies for the supplementary admission. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of the JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight. (Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8)
How to Apply for FUTO Supplementary Admission.
The following procedure applies:
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on the 2023/2024 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (1) – (3).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit the online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
Please, note again:
- that the closing date for the on-line registration for the supplementary application is 31st October, 2019;
- that candidates who did not participate in the 2019/2020 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
- that candidates must have uploaded their correct O’Level results on JAMB portal.
For support, contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]
RELATED SEARCHES: futo supplementary form 2019/2020, futo supplementary list 2019/2020, list of courses in futo supplementary form, futo supplementary form portal, futo supplementary courses 2019, futo supplementary admission list 2019, www futo portal org supplementary, futo supplementary courses 2019/2020