Table of Contents
Great news for all aspirants of the Federal University of Technology Owerri, as the FUTO School Portal, has been opened and the FUTO Pre-Degree Admission Form 2020/2021 has been released. The price of the FUTO Form price is ₦11,000.
The Federal University of Technology Owerri has a moderate admission acceptance rate of about 50%. Meaning 50% of the total number of students who apply to the school will be accepted for admission into various courses in FUTO.
Below are the details of the Admission Requirements, FUTO Courses, Documents needed for the Screening exercise, and how to apply for the FUTO Pre-Degree Admission Form.
FUTO Pre-Degree Programme Benefits.
- Greater chance of getting admission into any undergraduate program of FUTO. Candidates can, in addition, sit for post-UTME giving them a double opportunity.
- Conducive learning environment.
- Very moderate school fees.
- Taught based on JAMB syllabus for better performance of candidates in JAMB.
- Taught by seasoned FUTO lecturers in an academic environment.
- Examinations spread into two semesters instead of a one-shot attempt.
Candidates Eligible for FUTO Pre-Degree Programme.
All Candidates wishing to purchase the form must:
- Possess at least five O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Agric Science.
- Have registered or intend to register and must sit for the 2021 UTME.
How to Apply for FUTO Pre-Degree Form.
Each FUTO pre-degree application form goes for Eleven Thousand Naira (N11,000).
Candidates are advised to apply online following the procedure given below:
- Go to the FUTO Website – www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective Students
- Go to 2020/2021 Pre Degree Application Form
- Click on generate 2020/2021 Pre Degree Application Invoice
- Enter your Mobile phone Number
- Click on Fill other required details
- Print your invoice containing your RRR code (Remita Retrieval Reference) and proceed to any bank for payment.
- After successful payment in a bank, return to the portal
- Click on 2020/2021 Pre Degree Application
- Enter your phone number again and click on apply.
- Proceed with the completion of the Application form.
- Print your application Acknowledgment slip
- Await further announcement from the University.
Deadline: February 26, 2021.