Great news for all aspirants of the Delta State University, as the DELSU School Portal has released the DELSU Post UTME Result for 2020/2021. Delta State University has a moderate admission acceptance rate of about 45.2%. Meaning 45% of the total number of students who apply to the school will be accepted for admission into various courses in Delsu.
Delta State University, Abraka started with five Faculties, namely:
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science and
- Faculty of the Social Sciences.
Congratulations to all those who met the Delsu Cut Off Mark for their respective courses this year.
How to Check DELSU Post UTME Result 2020/2021
- Go to DELSU Post UTME Result Portal at http://delsu.edu.ng/printresult.aspx.
- Enter your UTME registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click the ‘Print’ button to access and print your DELSU PUTME score.
SEE ALSO: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Admission Forms are Out
DELSU Clearance Documents
- Evidence of payment of Acceptance fees.
- Original JAMB Admission Letter.
- Original UTME result printout not JAMB notification of result.
- SSCE/GCE/NECO, etc. …
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age (Original and five photocopies).
- Local Government of Origin or State of Origin Certificate not affidavit of Local Government
- School testimonial (Original and five photocopies).
- Passport photographs with a red background (12 copies) with one passport on the file and two passports on only the clearance form.
- All candidates who obtained their entry qualifications, i.e. WASC, GCE, NECO, etc, on or before 2016 (WAEC) must tender the original of their certificates.
- The use of affidavit in lieu of Statement of result and correction of names will not be accepted.
Leave a Reply