Following the halt in academic activities in Nigeria as a whole due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), we bring you an update on the Federal University Lafia, FULAFIA Resumption Date 2021.
The management of the Federal University, Lafia (FULAFIA) has approved the resumption date for the continuation of academic activities for the 2019/2020 academic session.
FULAFIA Resumption Date and Details 2021
Federal University of Lafia management has approved February 8th, 2021 as the date for the resumption of Academic activities in the institution.
Further details ahead of resumption will be released by the school.
Students are to take note of this and act accordingly.
We wish all FULAFIA students a hitch-free Semester.
COVID-19 Safety Tips for all FULAFIA Students
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Some people without symptoms may be able to spread the virus.
- Stay home as much as possible and avoid non-essential travel.
- Practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet — about two arm lengths — away from others if you must go out in public.
- Stay connected with loved ones through video and phone calls, texts, and social media.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others and when you must go out in public, such as to a grocery store. The cloth face cover is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
- However, do NOT place cloth face coverings on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- In addition, do NOT use a facemask meant for a health care worker.
- Continue to keep about 6 feet between yourself and others. The cloth face cover is not a substitute for social distancing.
- See CDC guidelines, including how to create your own cloth face cover.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes. Use a tissue to cover your nose and mouth, and throw used tissues in a lined trash can. If a tissue isn’t available, cough or sneeze into your elbow — not your hands. Wash your hands immediately.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets and sinks. Follow CDC guidance.
Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) Postgraduate Admission List
Federal University Lafia, FULAFIA Admission List
Leave a Reply