We bring you a realtime update on the application for the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi, FUAM JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021.
The Programme is non-residential and one year in duration. The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi – JUPEB programme is designed to prepare candidates for degree programmes offered by the university.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for 2020/2021 session.
FUAM JUPEB Admission Requirements, Duration & School Fees.
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Olevel credits (including English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
DURATION: The duration of the programme is one academic session.
COST OF SCHOOL FEE: One Hundred Thousand (N100,000.00) only
FUAM JUPEB Subject Combinations & Courses.
AVAILABLE SUBJECT COMBINATION
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM)
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)
Degree Programmes to be Offered After JUPEB
The Degree programmes to be offered are listed below:
- College of Agricultural Economics & Extension
Bachelor of Agricultural Science with the options in:
i. B. Agric. Agricultural Economics.
ii. B Agric. Agricultural Extension & Rural Development.
2. COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL AND SCIENCE EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc. Ed) with options in:
i. Agricultural Education
ii. B.Sc Ed Biology
iii. B.Sc Ed Chemistry
iv. B.Sc Ed Integrated Science
v. B.Sc Ed Physics
vi. B.Sc Ed Mathematics/Computer Science
vii. B.Sc Ed Mathematics/Statistics
viii. B.Sc Ed Statistics/Computer Science
v. B. Sc. Biochemistry
vi. B.Sc. Physics
vii. B.Sc. Industrial Physics
viii. B.Sc. Mathematics
ix. B.Sc. Statistics
x. B.Sc. Computer Science
3. COLLEGE OF AGRONOMY
i. B. Agric. Crop Science
ii. B. Agric. Crop & Environmental Protection
iii. B. Agric. Plant Breeding & Seed Science
iv. B. Agric. Soil Science
4. COLLEGE OF ANIMAL SCIENCE
Bachelor of Agricultural Science (B. Agric.) with options:
i. B. Agric. Animal Production
ii. B. Agric. Animal Nutrition
iii. B. Agric. Animal Breeding and Physiology
5. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Bachelor of Engineering (B.Engr.) with options in:
i. B. Engr. Agricultural & Environmental Engineering
ii. B. Engr. Civil Engineering
iii. B. Engr. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
iv. B. Engr. Mechanical Engineering
6. COLLEGE OF FORESTRY & FISHERIES
Bachelor of Forestry (B. For) with options in:
i. B. For. Social & Environmental Forestry
ii. B. For. Forestry Production & Products
iii. B. For. Wild Life & Range Management
iv. B. Fisheries & Aquaculture
v. General Forestry
7. COLLEGE OF FOOD TECHNOLOGY & HUMAN ECOLOGY
Bachelor of Science in the following areas:
i. B. Sc. Food Science & Technology
ii. B. Sc. Home Science & Management
iii. B. Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics
8. COLLEGE OF SCIENCE
i B.Sc. Botany
ii. B.Sc. Microbiology
iii. B.Sc. Zoology
iv. B.Sc. Chemistry
How to Apply for FUAM JUPEB Admission Form.
Candidate can obtain the Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) form for a non-refundable fee of Fifteen thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only.
The sale of forms will commence on Monday, 16th March 2020
Here is a step by step to filling the application form;
- Visit uam.edu.ng
- Click on JUPEB application Forms
- Create an account to generate JUPEB Application number
- Fill in your surname, other names, email address and Phone number
- Click on submit to generate the JUPEB application number
- Copy the application number generated and visit the fees.uam.edu.ng to enter the application to proceed to payment.
- On successful completion of payment go back to the portal to validate your payment by entering the payment pin.
- Complete the online application form and click submit.
Payment Options for the purchase of the FUAM JUPEB Admission Form
First, generate your RRR number:
a. Go to the University website ONLY (Not REMITA website or a blank branch) to generate your RRR number.
b. After generating your RRR from the University website ONLY. choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University portal has three payment options. The options are:
i. Internet Banking: Go to the University website and follow the instruction on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
ii. Mobile Banking: use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal www.uam.edu.ng to pay your charges. Follow the instruction at www.uam.edu.ng
iii. Bank Branch: to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial bank on REMITA to pay the charges.
There is a video and text instructions/guidelines on how to make payment using the three options on our website www.uam.edu.ng
- Applicants into the 2020/2021 preliminary programme are advised to check our Website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2020 direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid email addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that the 2020/2021 entrance examination shall hold at the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Pre-Degree Annex.
Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECTS COMBINATIONS Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
Deadline: Not Specified.
Phone; 08104486569, 08134505055, 07030696292, 08075898916
Email: [email protected]du.ng
Get more information on the fuam admission news, fuam news, uam jupeb application, uam transcript application, www uam com ng, http uam, federal university of agriculture makurdi post utme portal, www uam edu ng academic calendar and more.