Dufil Prima Foods, the producers of Indomie, Power Oil, Minimie, Power Pasta, etc is currently carrying out massive recruitment for graduates in the Engineering and Biotechnology field.
Over the past 17 years in the Nigerian market, Dufil Group has had a remarkable impact on the Nigerian culinary Landscape. Their Product, Indomie Instant Noodles which appeals to several demographic groups has grown to become a household name across the country
De United Foods Industries Limited, Noodle Division, started its operation in the year 1996 at Ota, Ogun State, is the first instant noodles manufacturing plant in Nigeria and the largest in Africa at that time.
DUFIL PRIMA FOODS PLC was incorporated in 2001 as a private limited liability company at Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Upon completion of a restructuring exercise the company was converted to Public limited company and became the holding company of the group in the year 2008.
The existence of the facility arises due to the growing demand for the product from the consumers of the region and the nation. The objective is to provide fresh and quality product to the consumers.
Dufil Prima Foods PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Job Type – Full Time
- Qualification – BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location – Lagos
- Job Field – Engineering / Technical, Graduate Jobs
- We are seeking to recruit young talented graduates with great energy and drive, who are ambitious, enthusiastic, passionate, team players and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity to our Graduate Trainee Programme.
- First-class graduates in the following disciplines- Biochemistry, Food Science Technology and Chemical Engineering
- 20 to 30 years of age
- Must have completed NYSC (A scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded).
- Must have analytical thinking skills, computer literacy, data analysis capability and presentation skills
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be required to take an online aptitude test on Wednesday, 2nd of September, 2020.
1 throught on "Dufil Prima Foods PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020"