One of the numerous questions in the mind of people who are seeking admission into the University of Benin is Does UNIBEN Accept Awaiting Result for Admission? Luckily for you, today I will be answering that question and also show you how to process your admission into UNIBEN without SSCE Result.
Now, one of the requirements and documents you need to apply to UNIBEN is your WAEC, GCE or NECO Result. Others are
So, what do you do when you do not have your WAEC or NECO result?
Awaiting Result simply means that your result for WAEC or NECO is currently not available at the time of your application for admission into the University. So, you have to leave the space empty.
So many people ask and want to know if the UNIVERSITY OF BENIN will accept awaiting WAEC RESULT or NECO RESULT because their results have not been released before the admission into UNIBEN has started.
So, let me answer your question.
Does UNIBEN Accept Awaiting Result For Admission?
Does UNIBEN Accept Awaiting Result for Admission? UNIBEN accepts candidates with awaiting results in their WAEC or NECO and allows them to apply for POST UTME then even give them admission. The answer is YES.
As an aspirant, you must, therefore, make sure your awaiting result is ready before the UNIVERSITY OF BENIN releases the UNIBEN Admission List. When your result is ready, do well to upload it.
- UNIBEN Cut Off Mark for All Courses (JAMB & Departmental)
- UNIBEN Direct Entry Cut Off Mark for 2020
- Full List of Courses Offered in UNIBEN and their Admission Requirements
- UNIBEN Cut Off Mark for Medicine and Surgery| JAMB and POST UTME
- List of Documents Needed For UNIBEN Admission Clearance | Full University of Benin Clearance Guide
Other Documents Needed For UNIBEN ADMISSION and PHYSICAL CLEARANCE
- Jamb Admission letter
- Jamb original result slip
- Waec, Gce Or Neco result or Awaiting Result
- Acceptance letter
- Guarantors letter
- Evidence of Name – For only those with issues of misspelt or wrong names in any of their documents.
- Affidavit of good conduct
- Affidavit of non-membership of cult
- Local government of origin
- Birth certificate
- 2 scratch cards
- Passports (You need many)