One of the numerous questions in the mind of people who are seeking admission into the Federal University of Technology Abeokuta is Does FUTA Accept Awaiting Result for Admission? Luckily for you, today I will be answering that question and also show you how to process your admission into FUTA without SSCE Result.
Now, one of the requirements and documents you need to apply to FUTA is your WAEC, GCE or NECO Result. Others are
So, what do you do when you do not have your WAEC or NECO result?
Awaiting Result simply means that your result for WAEC or NECO is currently not available at the time of your application for admission into the University. So, you have to leave the space empty.
So many people ask and want to know if the FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY ABEOKUTA will accept awaiting WAEC RESULT or NECO RESULT because their results have not been released before the admission into FUTA has started.
So, let me answer your question.
Does FUTA Accept Awaiting Result For Admission?
The answer is YES. FUTA accepts candidates with awaiting results in their WAEC or NECO and allows them to apply for POST UTME then even give them admission.
As an aspirant, you must, therefore, make sure your awaiting result is ready before the FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY ABEOKUTA releases the FUTA Admission List. When your result is ready, do well to upload it.
- FULL LIST of FUTA Courses Offered and Programmes
- 7 Mistakes University Students Make In Their First Year
- 7 Things you MUST Consider When Choosing A University In Nigeria
Other Documents Needed For FUTA ADMISSION and PHYSICAL CLEARANCE
- Jamb Admission letter
- Jamb original result slip
- Waec, Gce Or Neco result or Awaiting Result
- Acceptance letter
- Guarantors letter
- Evidence of Name – For only those with issues of misspelt or wrong names in any of their documents.
- Affidavit of good conduct
- Affidavit of non-membership of cult
- Local government of origin
- Birth certificate
- 2 scratch cards
- Passports (You need many)