For admission into Covenant University of the Living Faith Chapel, there are a couple of documents that are required of you for physical clearance. All documents required for physical clearance at Covenant University must be provided during the admission process to avoid complications or decline of admission.
List of Documents needed for Covenant University Clearance
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
A statement of purpose (not more than 500-word count) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your intellectual interests, academic and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life. Please review the academic programmes for details listed by specific undergraduate programmes.
UPLOADING OF CREDENTIALS:
The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2023 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb
- Passport Photograph (4 Copies)
- O’Level Result (WAEC, NECO, IGCSE)
- State of Origin
- JAMB Result Slip
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Covenant University Notification of Provisional Admission Slip
- Course Registration Form(To be Done in School)
- Covenant University Undergraduate Admission Application Form.
- Academic and Spiritual Referee Letter.
PRINCIPAL AND PASTORAL REFERENCE LETTERS:
Two official recommendations are required for your application to be completed. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University.
These persons should include the following: Spiritual Leader, Principal or any teacher from your school. Covenant University requires the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure system that will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Expedite the processing of the recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.