The Delta State University, DELSU Post UTME Admission Portal Form will be opened from Thursday, 9th July, 2020 and end on Tuesday, 1st September, 2020 for all interested candidates willing to register and the price of the DELSU Post UTME form is ₦2,000.
This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka, (DELSU Post Utme and Admission Form) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that:
- All candidates who chose DELSU as the first choice of University and scored 170 and above can apply for the 2020/2021 Admission screening.
- On-line application will start from Thursday, 9th July, 2020
- Application website closes at 6.00 pm on Tuesday, 1st September, 2020
- Candidates will be communicated on date and time for screening in due course.
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, local government of origin and birth certificate,
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
- Delta State University, Delsu Cut Off Mark for JAMB and Departmental
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021
- JAMB and Post UTME Cut-Off Marks for Admission Exercise for all Universities and Polytechnics
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME Form
Candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng to print acknowledgement slip.
a. Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
b. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
c. Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through WhatsApp messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.portal.delsu.edu.ng for more information.
Things to do to Gain Admission into Delta State University
- Get all your application documents in order. These documents include your Jamb Result, WAEC Results/Certificates, NECO Result/Certificate, Birth Certificate, Testimonials, Non-membership of Cult Document, Guarantors Letter, e.t.c.
- Ensure that there is no forgery or mistakes in your documents like Name, Date of Birth, e.t.c.
- Keep your original documents safe and makeup to 6 photocopies of each.
- When applying, go through your details carefully. DO NOT RUSH! Put all your details in carefully.
- Apply early enough before the deadline.
- Prepare for the Post UTME exam or Screening as the Case may be. It will be most likely done online.
- Pray to God and await the admission list.
2 throughts on "Delta State University, DELSU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session"