Table of Contents
To all intending students of the University of Calabar, we bring you a realtime update on the Complete List of Courses Offered in UNICAL. We shall also see the admission requirements to study at the University Of Calabar.
This post gives exclusive information on the: list of courses offered in unical and their cut off marks, courses offered in unical and cut off mark, unical courses and subject combination, unical courses and cut off mark, medical courses in unical, does unical offer mass communication, faculty of art courses in unical, unical subject combination for all courses
About University Of Calabar, UNICAL
The University of Calabar, popularly known as UNICAL with the motto “Knowledge For Service” was founded in the year 1975, the same as UNIBEN. The University was established to encourage the advancement of Knowledge of learning. The current Vice-chancellor of the University is Prof. Zana I. Akpagu.
Admission Requirements to study at the University Of Calabar
The admission requirements to study at the University Of Calabar include;
The aspirant must;
- obtain 5 credit passes in SSCE or its equivalents in not more than two sittings to be qualified for admission.
- have credits in English language and Mathematics as well as credits in subjects relevant to their course of study.
- Score at least 200 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board Examination.
- be successful in the schools Post Utme to be qualified for admission.
List of Courses Offered At UNICAL
The following are the complete and Updated List of Courses Offered At The University Of Calabar(UNICAL).
In no particular order, they include;
Faculty of Allied Medical Sciences
The faculty Of Allied Medical Sciences Has four departments namely;
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
- Department Of Nursing Science
- Department Of Public Health
- Department of Radiography and Radiological Sciences
Programmes Present In The Faculty of Allied Medical Sciences
The faculty also has the following programs;
BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science Program (BMLS)
- Bachelor Of Nursing Science program (B.NSc.)
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy Programme (B.PT)
- Bachelor Of Science In Public Health Programmes (B.Sc)
- Bachelor Of Radiography and Radiological Science Programme (B.Rad)
|2||Banking & Finance|
|2||Fisheries and Aquaculture|
|3||Forestry and Wildlife Management|
|4||Environmental Protection & Resource Management|
|1||Christian Religious Studies|
|2||English and Literary Studies|
|4||History and International Studies|
|6||Linguistics and Communication Studies|
|8||Religious and Cultural Studies|
|9||Theatre and Media Arts|
|2||Human Nutrition and Dietetics|
|4||Medical Laboratory Science|
|8||Education Administration and Planning|
|15||Guidance and Counseling|
|17||Human Kinetics and Health Education|
|18||Library and Information Science|
|21||Political Science Education|
|22||Religious Studies Education|
|1||Food Science and Technology|
|1||Geography and Regional Planning|
|2||Medicine and Surgery|
|6||Genetics and Biotechnology|
|14||Zoology and Environmental Biology|
|3||Policy and Administrative Studies|
We promise to keep this list updated as new courses are included.