Table of Contents
Myinfoconnect brings you realtime information on the BUK Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2019/2020. This post is important to all those who are considering to study at Bayero University Kano and want to undergo a part-time learning process.
This is to inform the general public that online sale of the Bayero University, Kano (BUK), School of Continuing Education (SCE), application forms for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has Commenced
THIS POST DIRECTLY RELATES TO: buk part time degree 2019/2020, buk part time 2019/2020, buk part time form 2019/2020, buk postgraduate courses and requirements, bayero university kano address, buk sce, mbbs in buk, bayero university kano news
BUK Part-Time Degree Courses.
The following programs are available during the 2019/2020 academic session:
- B.A. Arabic
- B.A. English
- B.A. Hausa
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B. Nursing Science
- B. Sc. Geography
- B. Sc. Mathematics
- B.A. (Ed)Adult Education
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B.A. (Ed)Arabic
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B.A. (Ed) English
- B. Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.A. (Ed) Hausa
- B. Sc. Economics
- B.A. (Ed) Islamic Studies
- B. Sc. International Relations
- B.A. (Ed) Library Science
- B. Sc. Public Administration
- B. Sc. (Ed) Economics
- B. Sc. (Ed) Geography
- B. Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B. Sc. Health Education
BUK Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements.
Applicants for admission into the programmes must satisfy the following conditions:
- Possess a recognized Advanced Level qualification in the area relevant to the programme of choice. Such qualification(s) include(s) National Diploma (ND), Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE), Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) — (with a minimum of 6 points), Nursing Certificate, Diploma in Health Education, Diploma in Community Health, Diploma in Environmental Health, General Certificate of Education (GCE) ‘A’ Level and any other relevant qualification(s).
- Possess a minimum of five (5) ‘0’ Level Credits in relevant subjects, including English Language.
- Must be at least 25 years old and above.
- In addition, applicants for admission into B.Sc. Accounting, B.Sc. Business Administration, B.Sc. Mathematics, B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics and B.Sc. (Ed) Economics must also have credits in ‘0’ Level Mathematics. While candidates for B. Nursing Science and B. Sc. Health Education must have credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Candidates applying for B. Sc. Public Administration should possess credit in Government/History in addition.
- Candidates with only ‘0’ Level qualifications are not eligible for admission into the Part-Time Degree programme.
BUK Part-Time Degree Degree Mode of Delivery & Duration.
The programs are to be run on a part-time basis. Courses will be taught through normal lectures and practical classes to be conducted in the evenings and over the weekends at the Bayero University’s School of Continuing Education (SCE) situated on Aminu Kano Way, near Gwauron Dutse Hill within Kano City. The programmes will not be run through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode.
Admission will only be done through Direct Entry (Level 200). The duration of the programme is five years.
How to Apply for BUK Part-Time Degree Admission.
Step -1: An applicant should visit JAMB Online Application Platform for Part-Time Degree Programme, select BUK, access the form, fill it and then make a non-refundable payment of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N3,500:00) into the JAMB’S Account from Wednesday 28th August to Monday 30th September 2019.
Step -2: Applicant can then approach the University Portal – www.buk.edu.ng with effect from Tuesday 1st October 2019 and Click PART-TIME APPLICATION FORM at the homepage. Login using your JAMB NO, PROGRAMME SELECTED and GENDER.
Step – 3: After you log in, fill in all the necessary sections provided by the Application Portal.
Step -4: Generate your personalized invoice. The invoice is to be printed and taken to any Bank to make a payment of Processing Fee of Seven Thousand Naira (N7, 000:00) only. Ensure you read the Payment Procedure carefully at the Payment Procedure Page.
Step -5: Review your form to ensure the accuracy of all the information you have provided.
Step – 6: After the payment, generate your Acknowledgement Slip. Print the Slip and keep it safe. The Slip will be needed during the collection of Admission Letter and during Registration.
Payment of the Processing Fee opens at Banks from 2nd October 2019 and closes 31st December 2019.
For inquiries or difficulties in applying, emails should be sent to [email protected].