The FCE-Abeokuta UI Affiliation is delighted to announce the commencement of acceptance fee registration for newly admitted candidates for the 2023/2024 academic year. This registration process is specifically designed for individuals who have been admitted to pursue degree programs through the collaborative partnership between the Federal College of Education Abeokuta (FCE-Abeokuta) and the University of Ibadan (UI).
The management of the Federal College of Education, Osiele, Abeokuta (FECABK) Centre for Degree Programmes (CEDEP) in affiliation with the University of Ibadan (UI) have released the acceptance fee payment procedure and registration guidelines for the academic session newly admitted candidates.
FCEABEOKUTA UI Degree Acceptance Fee, Registration
ALL ADMITTED CANDIDATES ARE TO NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION ON JAMB CAPS AND PRINT OUT YOUR JAMB ADMISSION LETTER
- IMMEDIATELY PROCEED TO CEDEP ADMIN OFFICE WITH ALL YOUR CREDENTIALS (JAMB ADMISSION LETTER, JAMB CHANGE OF INSTITUTION, O’LEVEL, UTME AND NCE RESULT) FOR CLEARANCE FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEES.
- PROCEED TO THE ACCOUNT OFFICE FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEES OF TWENTY-FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N25, 000).
- PROCEED TO THE CEDEP ADMIN OFFICE TO OBTAIN CLEARANCE FOR PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES WITH EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEES.
- MAKE PAYMENT FOR SCHOOL FEES.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CLEARANCE FOR ALL FRESHERS STARTS ON WEDNESDAY, 16TH AUGUST, 2023
That’s the much we can take on the topic “2023/2024 FCE-Abeokuta UI Affiliation Degree Acceptance Fee”.
Thanks For Visiting