AIFCE Acceptance Fee & Registration Guidelines for the 2023/2024 academic year are a crucial roadmap for newly admitted candidates at Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education.
The management of the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, has released the acceptance fee payment procedure and the registration procedure for the academic session newly admitted candidates.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Acceptance Fee
The non-refundable Acceptance fees are as follows:
- NCE STUDENTS – N40,000
- DEGREE STUDENTS – N40,000
The non-refundable acceptance fees should be paid into ALVANA MICRO FINANCE BANK.
Please generate your Invoice for Acceptance fees payment from the College portal.
If you are unable to generate your invoice, please visit the College ICT Centre for assistance.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Registration Requirements
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Remita Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to any commercial bank or Alvana Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your RRR invoice.
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
- All printed screening documents.
- Open your files with the screening officers.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “AIFCE Acceptance Fee & Registration Guidelines 2023/2024”.
Thanks For Visiting