Understanding the Wellesley college acceptance rate is essential for aspiring students as it offers a glimpse into Wellesley College’s admission standards and the level of excellence expected in their applications.
- Campus: Wellesley College offers more than 150 student organizations, with cultural centers and multifaith life including 13 varsity teams, plus club teams and recreational activities. The university also offers 21 residence halls varying in size from 40 to 285 students.
- Programs: Wellesley’s 56+ majors span the entire spectrum of liberal arts and sciences with 1,000+ courses. Bachelor of Arts is the highest paying degree of the university, with alumni earning an average salary of USD 78,000
- Admission Requirements: To apply for admission to Wellesley College, International applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.8. Application Essay is also an important aspect of the application process. Wellesley College is test-optional for fall 2022 entries.
- Cost of Attendance: The average tuition fee of Wellesley College is USD 60,424 which is equivalent to approximately 45.85 lakhs. International applicants must be prepared to spend an average amount of USD 26,106 as cost of living in USA.
- Financial Aid: Wellesley College offers a limited number of need-based financial aid awards for international citizens. Average Financial Aid Package ranges up to USD 52,000 (~39.46 lakhs) in the form of scholarships (grants), loans, and work study.
Wellesley Acceptance rate
- Programs: Wellesley College offers 56+ Undergraduate majors spanning the entire spectrum of liberal arts and sciences with 1,000+ courses. The top 3 majors of the college are Economics, Political Science and Government, and Experimental Psychology.
- Acceptance Rate: With an acceptance rate of 20.4%, Wellesley College admissions are highly selective. A total of 6,395 applications were received in this admission intake, out of which, 1,406 students were offered admission.
- Admission Deadline: The Wellesley College offers applicants 3 options- Early Decision I, Early Decision 2, and Regular Decision. Applicants should make sure to submit all the supporting materials within one week of the deadline.
|Application Portal||Common Application Or Coalition Application|
|Application Fees||50 USD|
|ACT Score||30 – 33|
|Intake Seasons||Fall & Spring|
|International Admissions||Wellesley College International|