Great news for all aspirants of the University of Nigeria Nsukka, as the University of Nigeria School Portal, has been opened and the UNN Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 has been released. The price of the UNN Direct Entry Form price is ₦2,000.
Below are the details of the Admission Requirements, UNN Courses, Documents needed for the Screening exercise and how to apply for the UNN Direct Entry Form.
The management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is inviting suitably qualified direct entry candidates to the 2020/2021 academic session admission screening exercise. Only candidates who have registered with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have a Degree or at least a Merit/Lower credit level pass in Diploma or NCE, or RN/RM Certificate are eligible for the direct entry admission screening and interview.
SEE ALSO: UNN Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
How to Apply UNN Direct Entry Screening
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for Direct Entry Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review the Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
1 throught on "University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session"